UPDATE

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

So I have finally become motivated to run this blog as I have, after such a long time of trying, set up my theme and such as I have wanted! Very sorry for the long wait, hopefully this will not be the case in the future.
Last month I completed my state examinations after 3 long years of preparing and I am very relieved that they are done and dusted and I can now move on to new things. However, I have just recently bought my school supplies for next year and contrary to popular feelings, I am quite excited to go back to school! It sounds very strange, I am aware, but there's just something about a new start and being able to avail of new opportunities in a new year and it is something I find excitement in, also because I am starting at a new school. So expect a post regarding back to school supplies very soon!
Exactly 3 weeks ago I arrived back in Ireland after a beautiful holiday to Salou in Spain which I will most definitely be posting about. I think a new book should be published called "50 Shades of Sophie's Skin During Her Holiday to Spain" as I inevitably gained a deep tan. Last year when I went on holiday to Texas in America, it took MONTHS for my skin to regain its natural tone and my tan lines were still evident during the winter time. Hopefully this will not be a repeat of that aha.
I also have a wedding in the month of August. I know what you're thinking, "Okay sophie..but arent you a bit too young to get married?" Well, as a matter of fact, I am not. (If I had the consent of my parents and was living in perhaps another country). Anyways, you will soon be able to call me Sophie Bieber because Justin just felt compelled to propose. Congratulations to myself!
Just kidding, it is a friend of mine's wedding, well she is more like an aunty to me and I just recently bought my dress. It was unfortunate that a week after I bought the dress, it went on sale for less than half price but I am not too upset because I was happy to buy it for the initial price which means I truly did like it. I can't wait for you guys to see it. I am still deciding on what kind of makeup look to settle upon as I am aware weddings are very special occasions which usually require the guests to dress fancy and in the ways of makeup also. Eyeshadow and myself are not exactly on speaking terms but it seems like we will be forced to communicate and co-operate with each other for once, for this event. I have less than a month to practice but hopefully that is more than enough! 
So far my Summer is going lovely, and I hope yours is too! I will insert some photos from Spain here so you too will be able to share the fun I had there!








Have a lovely day!

"My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth"
1 John 3:18

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts