25th Birthday!

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Nope haha, not mine, still have 10 years to go until I'm celebrating that one but it was one of my lovely friends 25th birthday party last week!

We went to an Asian restaurant and I, of course, chose the all you can eat menu and let's just say I really ate all that I could. When I came home, I realized that I was pregnant.

With a food baby.
 No wonder I was craving so much at the restaurant.

I continued to stick to one of my favourite New Years resolutions and try a new food at the restaurant. I honestly think that this was one of the smartest decisions I have ever made.

I devoured a portion of prawns in tabasco mixed herbs, sesame prawn toast, salt & chilli chicken and last of all for the main course, prawns in a special sauce made by the restaurant (but extra spicy). As you can tell, I kinda have a thing for prawns, just a little...

One thing I was slightly alarmed by was the fact that the portions for the appetizers in the all you can eat menu were quite small in comparison to the set menu's. I'm still alive today though so as you see, I managed.

I had such a lovely time and I especially liked my outfit which was a long red dress from ZARA with some MAC Diva lipstick. Take a peak here!


Hugs and kisses and other stuff,
It's ya girl so-fee 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts